Activities & Tours
We offer a range of activities and outings for individuals or corporate groups
With our recently renovated barn that can be used for various indoor activities and being in the heart of the French countryside, we also offer a wide range of activities.
Whether you’re seeking a fun and active break or you prefer to rest and relax at our peaceful getaway, our packages cater for all and can be tailor-made to suit your need.
ACTIVITIES AT LA CASCADE
- Introduction to Fly Fishing: introductory lesson to fly fishing taught by our expert instructor.
- Fly Fishing: half or full day of fly fishing.
- Helicopter ride: tour the Northern French countryside in a helicopter ride with our professional partner and experience the luxury of being picked up and dropped off outside La Cascade.
- Walking/ Trekking: trek around the French countryside, several footpaths departing from La Cascade. Maps provided.
- Cycling/ Mountain Biking: cycle around the French countryside, several routes departing from La Cascade. Maps provided.
- Canoeing: depart from La Cascade down the Canche river that runs alongside our resort, led by the local canoe club.
- Car/ Motorcycle Rallies: several routes departing from La Cascade.
ACTIVITIES IN THE AREA
All our lessons are run by experienced professionals.
We can arrange transportation to and from activities outside of La Cascade. Contact us for more details.
|1||Car racing Track day||15 km||Race circuit at La Croix en Ternois||1/2 or Full Day|
|2||Clay Pigeon Shooting & Paintballing||17 km||World and European Championship course||1/2 or Full Day|
|3||Paragliding||20 km||Paragliding from the hills of La Comté||1/2 or Full Day|
|4||Golf||25 km||18 or 9 hole courses||1/2 Day|
|5||4×4, SSV and Quad Biking||25 km||Off road driving on a 50 hectare course||1/2 or Full Day|
|6||Parc d’Ohlain||25 km||Range of team building activities from climbing to a go-ape trail||1/2 or Full Day|
|7||Go-Karting (electronic)||30 km||Electronic Go Karting indoor track||1/2 or Full Day|
|8||Hot Air Ballooning||35 km||Hot Air Balloon flight over Arras and its surrounding area||1/2 or Full Day|
|9||Light Aircraft flight||40 km||Flight over the Pas de Calais landscape||1/2 or Full Day|
|10||Horse Riding / Trekking||min 2 km||Horse Trek led by a professional around the French Countryside||1/2 or Full Day|
|11||Parachuting||65 km||Parachute jump in the Somme||Full Day|
|12||Sand Yachting||70 km||Sand Yachting lesson on the sand beaches||Full Day|
|13||Kite Surfing||75 km||Kite Surfing lesson on the sand beaches||Full Day|
BATTLEFIELD TOURS & OUTINGS
|No||Tours & Trips||Where||Distance||About||Duration|
|1||Arras Daytrip||Arras||30 km||Visit the beautiful and famous squares of Arras||1/2 or Full Day|
|2||Vimy Ridge War Memorial by plane||Vimy||40 km||15 minutes flight over Vimy Ridge Memorial||1/2 of Full Day|
|3||St Valery Daytrip||Saint Valery sur Somme||70 km||Visit the medieval village of St Valery in the Baie de Somme||Full Day|
|4||Le Touquet Daytrip||Le Touquet||75 km||Visit the famous seafront town of le Touquet||Full Day|
|5||Lille Daytrip||Lille||80 km||Visit the old town of Lille||Full Day|
|6||Paris Daytrip||Paris||La Cascade to Arras takes 40 minutes by car; Arras to Paris via TGV takes 50 minutes||Full Day|
|7||Battlefields Tour||Hauts de France||various||Several options available hosted by one of our Guild of Battlefield Guides||Full Day|